RULES OF THE SCHOOL
- Pupils must be seated in their classes at the first bell. Latecomers should not enter the class without the written permission of the Headmaster. No pupil may absent himself/herself without obtaining leave previously.
- No absentee should enter the class without the written permission of the Headmaster.
- The students who are present for the morning session should not absent themselves in the afternoon session without the permission of the Headmaster.
- A student absenting himself/herself from the school for 5 days in succession without permission will be marked “LEFT”. He/She is to be readmitted and will have to pay a fresh admission fee.
- Absence on the opening and closing days of a term before and after special holidays like Christmas, Deepavali, Dasara etc., will be punishable with a fine of five hundred rupees for each day absence. In case of sickness leave must be obtained in writing on or before the reopening day.
- Late comers are liable to lose their places.