Skip to content
- Don Bosco School intends to give a complete formation to all the It combines study with training in arts, sports, cultural and social activities leading to the total development of the person.
- We belive that complete education necessarily includes a religious dimension. Christians are offered a class in Christian doctrine. While non- Christians will study moral Science.
- Following in the footsteps of the founder of Don Bosco institution, we put into practice the system of education commonly known as “The Preventive System”. This System is based on reason, religion and kindness. The most outstanding feature of this system is the pupil-teacher report, which in turn creates mutual trust, a climate of nature, serenity, creativity and openness to the society in which the student lives.
- The parents of the students constitute an integral part of the educative community and the others who play a vital role in the education of the student community are the school management, teachers and the students themselves. It is proposed to have regular meeting involving all these vital elements to discuss the problems relating education.
- In admitting students, the following criteria will be considered.
- Don Bosco High School is a MINORITY INSTITUTION and hence Christian students will be given preference.
- The school will cater to the needs of the neighbourhood, so that the children living within St.Theresa’s
parish and St.Francis Xavier’s parish limits will be preferred to those outside.